Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Getting Old!! 0.o

Hi people!!

Finally I'm 15 yrs old (YUSHHH may get wrinkles all ready lol) I'm so happy!! and right now I'm learning how to drive which so so cool and I love it! GO MANUAL CARS!! I like changing the gear!! enough of car talk here the updates!! and thanks Robin and Fuzz for replying on my birthday that made me super happy!! I also slept over my friends house for my special day!! and I got Twilight the DVD from my sister the special edition with 2 disc!!= P Best birthday ever in my life!! (too much info?!... lol) so here you go~

Active Manga

Ai No Kotoba v01 c01
Boku Kara Kimi Ga Kienai v01 c01 - c04
Bishounen No Oheya v01 c01 - c03
Biyaku Cafe v01 c00, c01
Zoku Sensei no Okiniiri! (Teacher’s Pet Continued) v01 c01
Watashi Ni XX Shinasai! v01 c01
XXX Lesson v01 st01

------------------------------

Oneshot

Hoshiiro No Okurimono

------------------------------

Complete Manga

Rensou No Aria v01 c04, c05

Also I might get a job and I really wanna have it!! so please pray for me!! thank you and please do comment cause I would love to hear from you and you *pointing fingers*
Ps: This post was post-to-be last week lol *runsa way*

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you get the job too!! Thanks for the updates!p.s. I loved watching Twilight and I can't wait for the second movie!!

Post a Comment