Saturday, May 16, 2009

Don't cough on me

Okay, the whole H1N1 (not to be confused with H5N1) uproar has pretty much died down, but I wanted to use that headline for my update. So what that I've been relegated to filling in several weeks later? Not to worry, I've still been around even though I haven't been front page news.

MG News

  • First off, the reason why you see me today is not just because I'm overdue for an appearance. Today is Loving_Day's birthday (perhaps belated due to time zones). So happy birthday to our craziest uploader who was on such a roll that I couldn't butt in. May your birthday celebration be lots of fun.

  • Recent commenters: jOdz17, Robin - pretty much a guest of honour now ;) , and Jace Thanks for stopping by to say something!
Scanlation News -- I don't have anything about our scanlators this time.

What? Where are the updates, you ask? Sorry, I have to do some organization since I've misplaced the files everywhere (hey, it's been a few weeks and I have a lot of computer files). See you later (as in soon - not another week).

//Edit: These aren't new releases, so most of you will likely have downloaded directly from the scanlator or another secondary source.
*Some* of the links are only on the upates page for this week. ;) They will be copied to their respective project pages after the week passes.

Manga Updates - all under Active

  • Crimson Hero  v11c45 [eternal enchantment]
  • Dengeki Daisy  v2c7 [ochibichan] -- c6 has also been added to the series' page.

  • Half Prince - [The Little Corner & Is-Wak]
  • - Sadly, TheLittleCorner has announced that they are dropping this manhua at volume 5. I rather doubt that there will be high or high-medium quality scanlations of the remaining volumes, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. My theory is that the higher quality scanlators tend to avoid picking up popular series because experience shows that a lot of other scanlators want to pounce on the project (and so then I'm stuck reading "English" that wouldn't pass elementary level). FYI, vol 5 is the latest volume published, i.e. vol 6 does not exist yet.
    v03: c12, c13, c14, c15, c16, c17
    volume 03, volume 4: c18-c22+extra1-2, volume 5: c23-c28

  • Handsome Girlfriend v5c19 [Fateful Encounters] -- labelling correction: vol 5 starts at c17
  • Hotaru no Hikaru v03: c13-c18 [J-Sis]
  • Kiss  v7c33 [ochibichan]
  • Oresama Teacher  v1c5 [SD & Intercross]
  • Penguin Kakumei c27, c28, c29 [FH & AD] -- because I promised jOdz17
  • Sensei!  v7c32 [n-c-i-s & Fairfly]

  • Usagi Drop v3c14 [J-Sis] -- I haven't been on J-SiS' website for a while, so I thought I had the wrong website address when I saw their new theme layout.

  • Venus Capriccio [Midnight] - ah, I forgot to add the v3 chapter links to the series' page after that update last month. And the remaining volumes: v04: c18-23, v05: c24-29
lol, There is probably going to be a Part Two to this update, so check back some other day.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Not a problem!! Happy belated bday to Loving_Day's!! Update whenever!!lol

Post a Comment