Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Superior update

I have more stuff to upload but haven't really gotten to it ^^;  Oh how the time flys by!!!~  I will put any updates on this post or future ones so please continue to come back to visit us :)

As a teaser, here's Superior vol 7 ch 7; you can find it at its page.

EDIT >_______^

I'm back with some more updates!~

Active:

Akuma de Koibito, Be my Sweet Darling, BioPlanet WoO, Meru Meru Mail, Oujosama no Himitsu **Loving Day Will be Having Mirror for Oujosama**

Also Shinobi Life has been updated with 2 new chapters!

All of them can be found in the "Active Manga" Section to their respective pages && may I add that they are all super cute and very shoujo manga  (\^O-/)

Please join the forum or I'll hunt you down for more stuff and fun ヾ(゚∇゚)ノ---yosh!!

You know you want to *shake-ah*o (´>ω^`) 。 O*shake-ah*

7 comments:

Loving_Day said...

lol nice update kawaiisue also if you don't mind if I put a mirror for Oujosama no Himitsu? cuz I also upload that too~ please

kawaiisue said...

Yesh!~ go ahead, the more the merrier

Loving_Day said...

Thank you~ Sue *hug* ^^

Fuzz said...

Colored text is like sugar for Sue. lol.

Loving_Day said...

lol your right fuzz xD

kawaiisue said...

yesh!~ I love color text +___+
You can tell how excited I am with color text ^3^

Loving_Day said...

lol me too but too but lazy to do the colour text!