Saturday, October 31, 2009

News - Oct/Nov 2009

Happy Halloween, everyone!

For information about what happened to Manga Garden, check the post below (short summary: our server fails!)
To request and get more updates see 2 posts below: MG Requests

Oct 31, 2009
1. To celebrate Halloween, I have opened MG-Backup to the public. It will host the backup of all our old downloads. The site is still not complete, but check it out! I did a lot of editing & coding to make it pretty and useful.
Feedback is welcome!

Nov 9, 2009
2. More series have been added to MG-Backup. If you followed us by news feed, there is a new one for the website. Please subscribe!

3. I had planned to leave any updates until later, but I have some for you anyways. If you're looking for new chapters of a particular series, request for it! Check out the other posts for more information.

Heart no Kuni no Alice v02: c07, c08, c09
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo v2c09 - this is the last chapter, but there's still a sidestory in vol. 1 to be scanlated
Akuma de Koibito story1 ch2
Ojousama no Himitsu v01ch2
Be My Sweet Darling v01: c03, c04, c05, c06

Nov 11, 2009
4. Hurray, we have a request (in the chatbox)! As requested, I have put up the old Dengeki Daisy downloads on MG-Backup. The link to MG-Backup is in the column to your right.

And here's a chapter update (the most "recent" one):
Dengeki Daisy v04ch15 [ochibichan_scan]-.zip
Wow, we're on volume 4 already?!
-Would anyone prefer to have volume downloads for previous volumes of Dengeki Daisy rather than chapter files?

Nov 30, 2009
5. Blogger changed their xml format so at the moment there is no way for me to convert & import the rest of the posts. I'll manually add them, but that means old comments onwards will be lost. If a conversion fix is made, I'll reimport them again. For now, I think everyone just wants their downloads. ^_^ I was gone for a week due to exams.

Hotaru no Hikari v04: ch19-ch24
Kapon v3c17(End)
By Request: Himekei Doll v2c7