Sunday, June 28, 2009

July Excitement

Wow, I was shocked when I learned that Michael Jackson had passed away. It was immediate breaking news and such a sad event. There's one more amazing talent lost. =(

It's going to be Canada Day July 1st, and July 4th Independence Day for those in the USA. Anyone have holiday plans? Just remember: it's dry season, so be careful with fires.

    MG News
  • I've moved the previous downloads from several weeks to their respective titles. And, yep, the Scanlators Directory has been updated again (which it usually should be every week or two).

  • //Edit: Oh! and I can't believe I almost forgot: a music treat - I've uploaded some songs that make me think of summer =) Summer Music Folder. I've added a list of artists later for those who don't know the songs. When you download it, just click "Open" instead of "Save".
     
  • Recent Commentors: Thanks to Coral and Robin for leaving a comment.
    Manga Updates
  • Handsome Girlfriend  v5c18 - reuploaded & fixed. I don't know why it wouldn't work.

  • Venus Capriccio has been moved under Completed manga.
     
  • Crimson Hero  v11: c46, extra
    Shinrei Tantei Yankumo  v2c5 - finally, volume 2 has started
    Usagi Drop  v3: c16, c17, c18
    "Scanlation" News - not really "scanlation"...
  • //Edit3: I keep forgetting things... AnimeExpo Los Angeles, CA, USA. July 2nd-5th for those interested
As usual, if there's anything else, this post will be edited.

1 comment:

Loving_Day said...

So sad >>
Now my sister plays Michael Jackson songs 24/7 so annoying!! >>

Post a Comment