Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things Just Aren't Going My Way

I'll spare you the details of the antagonism that I feel. The diluted version is that I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment. It's week #4 of exams, I'm recovering from the cold, and I can't get into a class I need next year because it's full.

Website News

  • Several pages on this website are not working. It may be due to some bug or an internal change that messed up the coding. This might not be fixed for a while. The affected Pages: About Us, Browse by Keywords, Top15, Active manga without images (this was noted in an update a while back).
    Tags still work, but there's no list of all the tags on the website - not that it worked properly before (it didn't list all of our tags).

  • Questions about Broken Links: Please mention them here in the updates comments or in the chatbox instead of on the page for that series.

  • Thank-you to jOdz17 for commenting this week. If you'd like to contact us, leave a comment anywhere or use the Chatbox. If you want to keep it private, leave a comment and mention that. We check those before letting them show on the website. We'll then e-mail you if needed. You can also pm Loving_Day or Fuzz in the forum.

Scanlation News

  • Ochibichan has fixed their domain address problem since my last update, so use their main address.

Manga
- stuff from a few weeks ago that I never put up because I then became occupied with my own work. I'm butting into Loving_Day's great work because I'll forget these links if I don't put them down soon. Most of them have had further releases since then, so I've added the newer ones, too.

  • New Series Added - under Completed:
    Undercurrent [n-c-i-s]-- I had this one from 3 weeks ago. It's a short 1 volume, slice-of-life title. A woman struggles with her bath house after her husband disappears. She contemplates the changes in life and refaces two major turning points in her life.
    volume 1 (c1-11) or: c01, c02, c03, c04, c05, c06, c07(v.2), c08, c09, c10, c11

  • Active Manga Updates
    Crimson Hero [enchantment] v11c43-c44
    Dengeki Daisy  [ochibichan] v2c6 - You can find ch7 just released on irc.
    Half Prince  [tLC] v2: c10, c11; v3c12 - funny, I liked the translations of the fast releases on mangafox. The English flowed better and sounded more lively. The Little Corner has just released c13-c14 on their website.
    Sensei! [FatefulEncounters] v6c30-31 - (most recent release: c32)

//Edit: Active Manga Updates April 20, 2009
Some sneaky people have already found these files before I posted the links, but here are
Venus Capriccio [MidnightScans] v3: c15/mirror, c16/mirror, c17/mirror
By the way, I uploaded c12-14 about 2 or 3 months after Camui reminded us in the chatbox. Yet, there have been over 100 downloads of those 3 chapters...and absolutely no comments at all - no thank-you, no "I like this manga. " That's rather depressing since this is a licensed series anyway and I don't even read it. I'm just uploading to fill in for Kawaiisue. I'm uploading the recent releases v3c15-v5 as a request from some other people.

//Edit2: April 22, 2009 Earth Day - What do you do to reduce waste?