Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another Week Weekend Update

Once again, I don't have any interesting news and there were only a few series for me to update (new releases!). Instead, I'm bringing one new series and also a new file hoster I'd like to try out (continue reading for more information).

  • Manga Updates - Active Projects: - only 3 chapters!
    Faster than a Kiss  v2c5 -For all those who didn't get it off of the scanlators' mediafire link or some other 3rd party.
    Half Prince  v2c6 -I'm uploading this for MG now if you haven't checked it out from The Little Corner.
    Sensei!  v6c29

  • New Series - under Active Projects:
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo -- a paranormal and mystery series! Oh, and toss in a little bit of horror and blood. Join Saitou Yankumo as he investigates supernatural mysteries that Ozawa Haruka stumbles upon. Saitou Yankumo was born with a red left eye that gives him the ability to see ghosts. These spirits are unable to move on because they have unsettled personal reasons. Yakumo can see and hear them, and offers to investigate cases so their troubles can laid to rest. Sometimes the cause of their grief can be dangerous - like murder...
- I recommend that you try this one out if you haven't yet (obviously, I am rehosting it because I like it). It's a completed 2 volume series. HoF has almost finished with volume 1, but last I heard, they're still looking for volume 2.

New File Hoster
I have an account with a new file hoster, so I'd like to hear any comments on what the downloads are like. If no one says anything, I'll continue using the hoster. The downloads should be okay since I "research" and test things out before I sign up, upload, and re-distribute
You can comment here in the Updates (click on "comments" or "no comments" at the bottom of this post) or in the Chatbox. If you don't want to fill in your email, just use a fake one (eg. anonymous@email.com).

These are the files I just uploaded using the new hoster:
Half Prince  v02c06
Shinrei Tantei Yankumo  v01: (case file 1) - c01, c02, c03, (case file 2) - c04

more updates later? We'll have to see... :)