Wednesday, January 07, 2009

End of Winter Holiday

So how is the 1st week back from winter holiday? I'm freezing my toes off in the -30C weather.

  • Re-uploaded (Active):
    Dr wa Ijiwaru na Kiss de  story 1
    Men's School  v1-v2c5 - reuploaded by Munky. I can't remember if this was mentioned before. Now you know.

  • Series Update (Active):
    Crimson Hero  v10c41 - For now, you can go to Escan's website to download c42.
    Dong Meng  c1b - It reminds me of "Heaven!!".
    Incandescent Moon  v1c4
    Oresama Teacher  v1c3
- updated and downloads moved to Dropped (scanlator has dropped the project)
Terepari/Telepathic Kiss v1c2

Since Loving_Day is temporarily absent, I reuploaded a few things myself for organization, and I updated a few series that interested me. I hope you don't mind.

Check out this post for the List of Broken Links or look down to Dec29 for just the offline series. Report any problems to us through the chatbox.

//Edit: Jan 9, 2009

  • Re-uploaded:
     Active
    Yokohama Monogatari (v1c1-c6)
    BioPlanet WOo  v1c1-c6
    Completed  Gaba Kawa-also reuploaded by Munky!
    -We now only have 1 more series to reupload + various other chapters.

  • Series Update (Active):
    Yokohama Monogatari  v1c7-c9
    KISS  v6c30-31 - if you haven't downloaded from Ochibichan already
    Handsome Girlfriend  v4c16
    Shiritsu! Bijinzaka Joshi Koukou  v2c6 -uploaded a while ago...
    Crimson Hero  v10c42 -go to Enchantment's website for the latest release (an extra story)

1 comment:

tero said...

Nice job. Oresama teacher is awesome. One of my favs!

Post a Comment